Friday, June 3, 2011

Teaching My Little Girl About Shopping...

So, I couldn't stand it anymore. I've been saving and saving and I finally snapped. Baby has learned enough about being frugal alone, time to teach this little girl how to be frugal and SHOP!

Even though I'm a bubble and probably look off-balance in heels I didnt care. Mama needed to stand taller than Hubby and that's baby's first lesson, so I got these:




I think Piperlime.com has the best packaging!!!!




Not your average box!

Then I taught her about thrifty name brand shopping and I found her some outfits, brand-new but at the second hand store:




And how to pamper herself second hand with this massaging bouncer:




Even grandma is a thrifty fashionista buying her this little outfit and a cute cuddly home-from-the-hospital outfit from my fav. bargain website Zulily.com:




And last but not least she's gonna get her bum wiped in style on this changing pad cover mom so stylishly sewed for her (pattern from prudentbaby.com):




Thrifty fashionista already!!


. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment