Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Nursery Additions!

So, lots of new additions (I had coupons!) This first is actually an Easter decoration but it goes well with my garden motif and was on sale for $7.99 marked down from $29.99 in the Safeway floral department.





This one I made. My friend Rosie owns a fabric store and had these great fabrics - a cute bunny/fancy pattern and a super plush brown fabric. I added batting between it and quilted around the pattern with my machine. Nice and fuzzy warm for stroller!









Then I got this wreath. Another Easter goody for above the crib. Anything heavy makes me nervous above the crib!





Then I found the matching bird series that goes with my butterfly series I already had, also 40% off! I really like how it blends with the wall color. From far away it's very chic and beautiful. Girly, just like my little peanut!













Happy Nesting!!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment