Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In My Oven... And I Don't Mean My Belly!

Easy Breezy Cheesy Potato Ham Bake!
The biggest comfort food yum yum for baby

Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole Recipe

Looks amazing, right? I can feel my baby kick just thinking about it!


 INGREDIENTS



  • 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes

  • 8 ounces cooked, diced ham (I used an uncured kind I found at Safeway. Nitrate free!)

  • 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup

  • 1 (16 ounce) container LIGHT sour cream

  • 2 cups shredded sharp 2% Cheddar cheese



  •  DIRECTIONS

    1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
    2. In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and 3/4 of the Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
    3. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
    Courtesy AllRecipes.com, though I made it healthier with light sour cream and cheese.


    ...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment